- Part time positions available
- Be part of a friendly team who value high quality care
- Generous salary packaging benefits available
We are currently seeking enthusiastic community minded clinicians to join our team.
Sunbury and Cobaw Community Health is a not-for-profit community health organisation providing a comprehensive range of free and low cost health, wellbeing and community services in early childhood, youth, families, adults, aged and disability. The organisation has a proud history of delivering community health services to the region for over 40 years. Covering an area of over 1700km2 from Sunbury to beyond the borders of Macedon Ranges Shire our 280 staff and 100 volunteers are based across sites at Kyneton, Romsey and Sunbury.
We are proudly a Rainbow Tick Accredited organisation. The Rainbow Tick is a quality framework that helps health and human services organisations show that they are safe, inclusive and affirming services and employers for the LGBTIQA+ community.
These positions present an opportunity to work within a diverse dental team, which values quality professionals and excellence in clinical care. As a clinician at Sunbury and Cobaw Community Health, you will provide care to eligible public patients, improving the health of vulnerable people in the Sunbury and Macedon Ranges region.
Our team consists of dentists, dental therapists, oral health therapists and experienced dental assistants. Our clinic is well equipped with digital radiographs, rotary endodontic equipment, surgical handpieces, digital photography and telehealth.
Benefits and perks
Our benefits enhance everyday wellbeing and encourage you to take time to make a difference in the community:
- Supervision embedded and valued within the team and support with your professional development
- The option to access purchased leave
- Free professional counselling from our world class employee assistance program
- In addition to your salary and superannuation, you’ll also receive access to the full $15,900 salary packaging benefits plus up to $2,650 meals and entertainment packaging benefits
- Access to the Fitness Passport program (subsidised access to selected gyms across Victoria) and organisational-led employee wellbeing initiatives such as virtual challenges and all-staff development day
- Free parking and fresh fruit on-site for all employees
The successful candidate will be required to undertake and maintain a National Criminal History Check (NCHC), an NDIS Safety Screening check and hold a current valid Working With Children Check.
As an employer, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds.
For more information see the position description for each of the positions below:
Oral Health Therapist: Graduate
Oral Health Therapist: Level 1
Oral Health Therapist: Level 2
Dentist: Level 1
Dentist: Level 2
For further information on current vacancies and requirements please contact Dr Samantha Lew, Oral Health Service Manager.
Phone (03) 9744 9250 Monday to Thursday or email your enquiry to Samantha.Lew@scchc.org.au