Pulmonary Rehabilitation supports people with chronic lung conditions.
In line with the Lung Foundation Australia’s guidelines, we run an eight-week exercise and education program in a small group setting, delivered by a team of trained professionals. You can join at any time.
The program involves one-on-one assessment, education sessions and a personalised exercise schedule tailored to your needs.
Our team includes a Pulmonary Rehabilitation Nurse, a Dietitian, a Pharmacist, Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists. They deliver a program designed to support you in managing your symptoms, to improve your health and help you stay well.
Education topics include:
- How the lungs work
- Medicines – what they do and how to use them
- How exercise can help improve your symptoms
- Nutrition and living well
- Energy conservation
- Airway clearance
- Managing breathing issues
Who is it for?
This program is strongly recommended for adults with:
- Interstitial lung disease
- Pulmonary hypertension
- A recent hospital discharge with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic asthma
- Stable Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Learn more or book a place
Call 1300 026 229
Visit us at 1 Caroline Chisholm Drive, Kyneton