Effective date: 13 June 2023
Your privacy is important to us.
*For details of our client privacy and consent policy, click here.
We may collect personal information from users in various ways, including but not limited to:
- Information you provide: When you voluntarily submit information through forms on our website, such as your name, email address, phone number, or other details, we collect and store this information. It is used to reply to you and for no other purpose. Your contact details are retained for our records only.
- Automatic collection: We may collect certain information automatically when you visit our website. This includes your IP address, browser type, device information, pages viewed, and other statistics.
Use of Information
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you: We may use your email address or other contact details to respond to enquiries and provide information about our services.
- From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information, e.g., by publishing a report on trends on the usage of its website.
- To protect our rights: We may use personal information to prevent fraud, enforce our terms of service, and comply with legal obligations.
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal information to others. However, we may share aggregated demographic information that does not identify individuals with trusted third parties for statistical analysis, marketing, or other legitimate purposes.
We may also disclose personal information to:
- Third-party service providers to assist us in operating our website. These providers are bound by confidentiality agreements and are prohibited from using personal information for any other purpose.
- Legal parties, if required by law, regulation, or court order, or if we believe such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of others.
The security of your personal information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Use of Google AdWords for Marketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Client Privacy and Confidentiality
For details of our client privacy and consent policy, click here.