Pride in the North Summit: Beyond the Rainbow Lanyard
Do you want to:
- Create safe spaces for LGBTIQA+ communities in the North?
- Become an employer of choice for LGBTIQA+ people?
- Understand the benefits of Rainbow Tick accreditation?
Join us at the Pride in the North Summit to find out how.
The Summit will showcase lived experience speakers with a vision to improve services and practices for LGBTIQA+ communities, and seeks to unite businesses, community organisations and leaders, healthcare professionals, governments, teachers and other influential stakeholders, committed to making a positive impact on LGBTIQA+ people’s health and wellbeing.
The speakers at the event include:
- Todd Fernando: Victorian Commissioner for LGBTIQA+ Communities
- Jac Tomlins: consultant/trainer/writer/ LGBTIQA+ rights campaigner
- Daniel Witthaus: founder/CEO of Rural Pride Australia and author
Date: Friday 3 November 2023
Time: 9am – 4pm
Venue: Plenty Ranges Arts & Convention Centre, 35 Ferres Boulevard, South Morang
Registration Fee: From $10 per person
For tickets (this event has taken place)
You can download a flyer here.