- 0.9 EFT ongoing and based in Sunbury
- Work with a genuine values based organisation
- Generous salary packaging benefits available
- Be part of a collaborative and supportive team
About the role:
Working as an integral part of the counselling team, this position receives referrals from a range of sources including but not limited to; Department of Families Fairness and Housing, Integrated Family Services, Women’s Family Violence Services, the police, general practitioners, and self-referrals.
The partner safety contact client base will come from the running of our Men’s Behaviour Change Program (MBCP) providing counselling support including the completion of comprehensive Multi-Agency Risk Assessment and Management Framework (MARAM) assessment for participating partners or former partners of the MBCP participants.
Applicants will have:
- Good work ethic and commitment to quality service delivery
- Ability to make sound judgments in changing circumstances
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to build rapport with people with challenging presentations
- Comfort in dealing with complex situations involving vulnerable families
- Ability to implement and, with others, create responses to complex situations
- Flexibility and the ability to adjust to the individual seeking support
- The ability to be a supportive colleague and active team contributor
The successful candidate will be required to undertake and maintain a National Criminal History Check (NCHC), an NDIS Safety Screening check and hold a current valid Working With Children Check. As a healthcare provider, all our staff will need to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a medical exemption by an authorised medical practitioner.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ashtyn Vella, Team Leader of Counselling (Hume) & Family Violence Lead on 9744 9574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: PSCW Enquiry.
How to apply:
As an employer, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds.
To be considered for a role, your application must include a cover letter, resume (including 3 referees) and responses to the Key Selection Criteria, which need to be submitted via email to: email@example.com
Applications Close: Thursday 2 December 2021, 5pm