- Part time 0.8 EFT – ongoing
- Supportive and friendly team
- Based in Sunbury and Kyneton
Join our team as the Manager Building Healthy Communities!
Are you passionate about fostering inclusive environments? Do you possess excellent leadership and communication skills? This role offers the exciting opportunity to drive positive change within our communities. As the Manager Building Healthy Communities, you will spearhead initiatives promoting health and well-being, facilitate collaborative partnerships, and implement innovative strategies to enhance community engagement. If you are dedicated to empowering communities and nurturing a culture of wellness, this is the perfect role for you. Join us in our mission to build a stronger, healthier, and more socially connected Sunbury and Macedon Ranges!
As the successful candidate you will benefit from working in an organisation committed to social justice and health equity as well as having access to professional development and an organisational rewards and recognition program plus the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary environment and generous salary packaging.
The Manager Building Healthy Communities will be a highly experienced and motivated professional with a passion for establishing and leading teams with innovation and creativity.
You will demonstrate:
- Commitment to continuous improvement and improving client/community outcomes
- Respect for difference and value diversity
- Initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision
- Supportive, tactful, non-judgemental personal interactions
- Enthusiasm, creativity and solution focused thinking
- Flexibility to innovate in a changing environment
- A leadership approach that promotes the organisations values
Benefits and perks:
Our benefits enhance everyday wellbeing and encourage you to take time to make a difference in the community:
- Supervision embedded and valued within the team and support with your professional development
- The option to access purchased leave
- Free professional counselling from our world class employee assistance program
- In addition to your salary and superannuation, you’ll also receive 17.5% leave loading and access to the full $15,900 salary packaging benefits plus up to $2,650 meals and entertainment packaging benefits
- Access to the Fitness Passport program (subsidised access to selected gyms across Victoria) and organisational-led employee wellbeing initiatives such as virtual challenges and all-staff development day
- Free parking and fresh fruit on-site for all employees
- You will be provided with a mobile phone and laptop
- Regular leadership development days
The successful candidate will be required to undertake and maintain a National Criminal History Check (NCHC), an NDIS Safety Screening check and hold a current valid Working With Children Check.
For a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity, please contact Jeremy Hearne on 0400 522 930
How to apply:
As an employer, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds.
To be considered for a role, your application must include a cover letter, resume (including three referees) and responses to the key selection criteria, which need to be submitted via email to: email@example.com
Applications Close: Monday 13 November 2023, 5pm