Feedback is the most effective way we can ensure our services are provided to the highest standard. Let us know about your experience and any suggestions you may have for improving our services or if there has been an incident you need to report.

Reporting an incident

For an easy read version of how to report an incident, click here.

What is an incident?

  • If one of our staff caused you harm
  • If one of our staff could have caused you harm
  • When you hurt someone else
  • When someone feels that you are going to hurt them
  • A ‘reportable’ incident includes death, serious injury, abuse, neglect, sexual misconduct or the restricting of your rights or freedom of movement

How do I report an incident?

  • You can either call our Kyneton office on 5421 1666 or Sunbury on 9744 4455
  • Email:
  • Drop into one of our offices and ask to speak to someone in person

What happens when we receive details of your incident?

We will respond to reportable incidents on the day it is received and all other incidents within two working days. We may contact you to seek additional information.

How do I provide feedback?

There are various ways you can provide feedback to us whether it is to make a complaint, make a suggestion on how to improve our service or to let us know about a positive experience you had whilst using our services.  For an easy read version of how to make a complaint, click here.

We also have a version of this information aimed at children – click here.

There is also a child-friendly feedback form that young people can fill out:

You can remain anonymous but if you provide your details, we will contact you to discuss your feedback.

The easiest way to provide feedback is via our online system.

QR Code Scan


Or scan the QR code with your mobile device.

You can also provide feedback by:

  • Calling Kyneton on 5421 1666 or Sunbury on 9744 4455
  • Emailing
  • Dropping into one of our offices and asking to speak to someone in person
  • Printing out the attached form, filling it out by hand and returning it to us (this form is also available at all of our sites)
  • Send us a letter to PO Box 146, Kyneton VIC 3444

Interpreter/Large Print

We can organise an interpreter or you can get this information in large print.

What if I’m not satisfied with the response?

If you are not satisfied with our service or a response, please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly. If you still remain unsatisfied you can contact one of the following:

Health Complaints Commissioner

Call: 1300 582 113



The Health Complaints Commissioner resolves complaints about healthcare and the handling of health information in Victoria. They can also investigate matters and review complaints data to help health service providers improve the quality of their service. They act independently and impartially.

Disability Services Commissioner

Call: 1800 677 342



An independent oversight body resolving complaints and promoting the right of people with a disability to be free from abuse. The Disability Services Commissioner (DSC) works with people with a disability to resolve complaints about disability service providers, and works with disability service providers to improve outcomes for people with a disability.

Aged Care Complaints Commissioner

Call: 1800 550 552



The Aged Care Complaints Commissioner works with you and the service provider to acknowledge and resolve your concerns or complaint and make a positive difference for people receiving aged care.

National Aged Care Advocacy Line

Call: 1800 700 600



The National Aged Care Advocacy Line supports older people and their representatives to address issues related to Commonwealth funded aged care services.