We are seeking local community members to join one of our two Community Reference Groups.
What is a Community Reference Group?
The purpose of a Community Reference Group is to offer reflection and feedback on the needs and views of the community and help guide the work of the organisation. The groups provide important input to our service and program development, and our strategic planning.
The Community Reference Groups meet five times per year with representatives from the Sunbury and Cobaw Board and senior staff. They:
- Advise on new program or project developments.
- Give feedback to improve the quality of existing programs and service.
- Identify new opportunities for community participation.
- Contribute to the development of advocacy and activism campaigns.
- Advise on communications and messages to the community.
We have one group that is based in Sunbury and one in the Macedon Ranges.
Who can join?
Anyone can join the Community Reference Groups. Ideally, you will either have received services from Sunbury and Cobaw Community Health or have a strong connection to the communities in which Sunbury and Cobaw Community Health works.
Membership of the Community Reference Groups is voluntary, however, we do ask for a commitment of two years.
How can I get involved?
Contact us if you are interested by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a brochure here.