- Casual position
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with a genuine values-based organisation
- Based in Kyneton
About the role:
The role will promote a team approach with other primary health care practitioners involved in the support of the client’s care with the view of providing a stepped care service. It is anticipated that this role will work closely with the Psychological Therapy Service (PTS) practitioner as well as the referring General Practitioners, Psychiatrist and Clinic Practice Nurses.
Applicants will have:
- Good work ethic and commitment to quality service delivery
- Ability to make sound judgments in changing circumstances
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to build rapport with people with challenging presentations
- Comfort in dealing with complex situations involving vulnerable families
- Ability to implement and, with others, create responses to complex situations
- Flexibility and the ability to adjust to the individual seeking support
- Supportive colleague and active team contributor
The successful candidate will be required to undertake and maintain a National Criminal History Check (NCHC), an NDIS Safety Screening check and hold a current valid Working With Children Check. As a healthcare provider, all our staff will need to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a medical exemption by an authorised medical practitioner.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Gina Alvarez, Team Leader of Counselling (Loddon) & Youth Lead on 5421 1617 or email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Clinical Care Coordinator Enquiry.
How to apply:
As an employer, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds.
To be considered for a role, your application must include a cover letter, resume (including 3 referees) and responses to the Key Selection Criteria, which need to be submitted via email to: email@example.com
Applications Close: COB Thursday 9 December 2021