- Make a meaningful impact on the community
- Join a supportive and engaging work environment
- Sunbury location
About the organisation:
Sunbury and Cobaw Community Health is a not-for-profit community health organisation providing a comprehensive range of free and low cost health, wellbeing and community services in early childhood, youth, families, adults, aged and disability. The organisation has a proud history of delivering community health services to the region for over 40 years. Covering an area of over 1700km2 from Sunbury to beyond the borders of Macedon Ranges Shire our 280 staff and 100 volunteers are based across four sites at Kyneton, Romsey, Sunbury and Woodend. Traveling against the traffic, our sites are between 15 minutes and 50 minutes from the airport.
We are proudly a Rainbow Tick accredited organisation. The Rainbow Tick is a quality framework that helps health and human services organisations show that they are safe, inclusive and affirming services and employers for the LGBTIQA+ community.
About the role:
Our Access and Engagement team is seeking a part-time Administration Officer.
The position will deliver a variety of administrative functions to support client engagement, client registration, service delivery and client billing.
The Administration Officer role is to provide efficient, timely and courteous responses to all enquiries and incoming referrals to deliver an exceptional client experience.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake and maintain a National Criminal History Check (NCHC), an NDIS Safety Screening check and hold a current valid Working With Children Check.
Benefits and perks:
Our benefits enhance everyday wellbeing and encourage you to take time to make a difference in the community:
- Supervision embedded and valued within the team and support with your professional development
- The option to access purchased leave
- Free professional counselling from our world class employee assistance program
- In addition to your salary and superannuation, you’ll also receive 17.5% leave loading and access to the full $15,900 salary packaging benefits plus up to $2,650 meals and entertainment packaging benefits
- Access to the Fitness Passport program (subsidised access to selected gyms across Victoria) and organisational-led employee wellbeing initiatives such as virtual challenges and all-staff development day
- Free parking and fresh fruit on-site for all employees
As an employer, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds.
How to apply:
To be considered for the role, your application must include a cover letter, resume (including 3 referees) and responses to the key selection criteria (found within the position description), which needs to be submitted via email to: email@example.com
Applications close: Thursday 30 November 2023 at 5pm