Sunbury and Cobaw Community Health is an agent for Services Australia and at our Kyneton office you can get help to access Centrelink, Medicare and other government agencies.
You will be able to:
- use internet enabled computers and printers
- access free Wi-Fi without a password
- get brochures and fact sheets
- call Services Australia using the phone provided
- use the phone claiming service
- get reply paid Medicare envelopes
- scan, copy, print and upload documents
- verify identity documents.
As an agent we can also:
- set up and access digital services for you
- help with general questions about payments and services
- give you a referral to other services.
Our staff are not Services Australia staff so they are unable to:
- make any payments or decisions about payments
- review, assess or vary payments
- issue Electronic Benefit Transfer and other cards.
We have recently moved and you can find us at 1 Caroline Chisholm Drive, Kyneton.
Contact us on 1300 026 229