Good feet are important for our health and wellbeing. Podiatrists look after and care for your feet and can help people of all ages. They help you to reduce pain and prevent problems with your feet and legs.
Our Podiatrists can:
- Check the blood flow and feeling in your feet using specialised tests
- Help people with diabetes to look after their feet
- Help reduce ulcers and sores
- Help you to look after your feet
- Help you to prevent falls and tripping
- Check how you walk and help with shoe choices
- Check children’s feet and the way they walk
We do not cut toenails or reduce hard skin for every person. We can check your feet to see if we or other services can help.
Who is it for?
- Children, youth and adults
Talk to us about cost. This will depend on your income, if you have a concession card or if you use this service through a plan like NDIS.
Learn more or book a place
Call 9744 4455
Visit us at 12-28 Macedon Street Sunbury