We provide a wide range of essential and quality dental care to the Sunbury, Macedon Ranges and the surrounding community. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and quality of work with a passionate team who is welcoming to everyone they meet.
We can help with:
- General dental care including check-ups, cleaning, fillings
- Emergency treatment for pain relief
- Education and information for good oral health
- Referral to the specialist services at the Royal Dental Hospital Melbourne
There is a waiting time for adults to receive general dental and/or dentures due to high demand:
General dental wait: approximately 36 months
Denture wait: approximately 3–12 months
If you are an eligible adult with dental pain or a dental emergency, you can call us for an emergency appointment to relieve pain.
Please note: We are working on shortening the waiting time for adults. Call us to put your name on the list.
Who is it for?
Adults 18 years of age and over, who have a Health Care Card or a Pensioner Concession Card.
If you are able to use public dental services you may also be able to get priority access. This means you will get the next available appointment. You must hold a current concession card. If you are in a priority group (see below list), tell our staff when you call to make an appointment. The following people have priority access to public dental services:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Children and young people
- People who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Pregnant women
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- People registered with mental health and disability services (with a letter from their case manager or special developmental school)
Please note: If you meet any of the criteria above but do not hold a current concession card, you may attend the Royal Dental Hospital Melbourne or if you are Aboriginal you can also attend the Victorian Aboriginal Health Services in Fitzroy.
General care: $29.50 per visit (max $118 per course of care)
Emergency: $29.50 per visit
Dentures: $70.50 per denture (capped at $141 for full upper and lower denture)
Dental fees are subject to change, as per Dental Health Services Victoria’s fee schedules. Cost as at 1 October 2020.
Learn more or book a place
Call 9744 4455
Visit us at 12-28 Macedon Street Sunbury